and then i met you.

This is the part that i have no chance to tell you..

Yesterday  i was broken and fragile, i was struggling about my life, i couldn't see how well my future will go. i have no clue.

i was crying about myself for weeks. i pray to God to have mercy on me, when i think nothing ever matter in this world except i just have God to get on my knee.

i was on my weakest point back then, and one thing that i could do just..
asked for the best.


And then I met you.

i didn't see you're coming.
i was shocked. unsteady.
but i have to tell you. when we first met. for the very very very first time

i just knew it's you.
even though we have no idea about each other.
but i knew.

from the way you staring at me. from the way you talk, the way pay attention, the atmosphere when you're around.

i knew that you'd become..
best remedy to my sadness, make me feel better about myself.
make me found the 'me' again.
when i first met you, i know how lucky i'd just become.


Komentar

Postingan Populer